Gary is an unassuming, bookish-looking boy and the founder of this generation of The Midnight Society. Gary has a distinct fascination with magic, especially where the magician Houdini is concerned. His stories tend to revolve around cursed or enchanted objects with supernatural properties, and how – in the wrong hands – they can cause disaster, for both the holder and those around them.
His stories have the recurring character "Sardo" in them; most of his stories have the main character buying an enchanted item from Sardo's shop. In the 3-part episode, "The Tale of the Silver Sight", Gary reveals that his grandfather was the founder of the Midnight Society and that it was his grandfather's stories that inspired him to recreate the group.
Stories[edit | edit source]
- The Tale of the Super Specs
- The Tale of the Pinball Wizard
- The Tale of the Magician's Assistant
- The Tale of the Carved Stone
- The Tale of the Crimson Clown
- The Tale of Cutter's Treasure, Part 1 with Frank Moore
- The Tale of Cutter's Treasure, Part 2 with Frank Moore
- The Tale of the Renegade Virus
- The Tale of the Unfinished Painting
- The Tale of a Door Unlocked
- The Tale of Badge