Kiki is a spunky, tomboyish girl who often makes fun of others. Many of her stories involve plots where the danger of carelessness or deceitfulness, as well as the danger of the past repeating itself.
Also notable is that a large number of the characters in her stories are also of African American descent, though the trend dies off later on in the series.
One story she came up with had to be read by Gary due to her suffering from laryngitis at the time.
Stories[edit | edit source]
- The Tale of the Captured Souls
- The Tale of the Dream Machine read by Gary
- The Tale of Old Man Corcoran
- The Tale of Apartment 214
- The Tale of the Quicksilver
- The Tale of the Quiet Librarian
- The Tale of the Closet Keepers
- The Tale of the Jagged Sign
- The Tale of the Unexpected Visitor
- The Tale of the Vacant Lot